[occi-wg] Interoperability demo for Cloud Standards Customer Council meeting in December

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:52:40 CST 2011

Thanks.  I see that it says:

13:00  - 13:45
Live Cloud Demonstration

This presentation will be a live demo of the creation and running of a cloud based on new OGF standards, as well as a discussion of the work the OGF Cloud Interoperability Working Group is doing.

Can we alter this to say "OGF and other standards" in place of "OGF standards" -- something like the following:

This presentation will be a live demo of the creation, control and management of clouds using tools based on OGF and other recent standards, as well as a discussion of the new OGF Cloud Interoperability Working Group.

Florian has a demo of an OCCI+CDMI client tool running on a matching infrastructure and interacting via standards, and we may have other contributions from the OCCI and related working groups.

Alan