[occi-wg] Interoperability demo for Cloud Standards Customer Council meeting in December

Mike Narducci mike at omg.org
Wed Nov 30 09:11:54 CST 2011

Hi Alan,

I'll actually send you over to Becky Higgins (cc'ed) who manages the CSCC
activities.  Becky has everything organized for the day and will be able to
work out the logistics with you.  The link to the agenda is below and you'll
see the demo listed in the program.

http://www.cloudstandardscustomercouncil.org/121311/agenda.htm

Regards,

Mike Narducci