[occi-wg] OCCI Monitoring extension

Jrad, Foued foued.jrad at kit.edu
Mon May 23 10:56:49 CDT 2011

Hi,
I am a  PHD student at the Karlsruhe institute of technology in Karlsruhe  (Germany) . The focus of my research is  service brokering in inter-cloud infrastructures.
One of the requirements for the broker functionality is the use of a standard interface (pub/sub model) to consume monitoring data provided by different infrastructure providers.  I plan to use OCCI for this purpose.
When it is approximately expected to integrate monitoring extensions to the OCCI specifications?
I heard that SLA at SOI is already working on a such extension! How can I contribute ?

My regards,

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing

  Foued Jrad
  Abteilung Verteilte Systeme und Grid
  Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
  D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
  Tel.: +49 (0)721 608 2 3240
  Fax:  +49 (0)721 608 2 4972
  foued.jrad at kit.edu
  www.kit.edu

  KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg
  und nationales Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft