[occi-wg] OCCI Implementations

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Sun Jul 17 16:39:19 CDT 2011

Hi Florian,

I am maintaining a "generic" OCCI Python library which implements the
latest published version of the spec. The library is available at github
[1] with an LGPL license. I have just updated the demo instance [2] to
support the latest HTTP rendering features like e.g. attribute properties.
The demo instance uses a dummy backend, no real VMs so no harm in giving it
a good bashing session ;)

The library exposes a easy to use backend interface which a service
provider could implement to quickly get their own OCCI API up and running.
More info available at github [1].

[1] http://github.com/nyren/occi-py
[2] http://www.nyren.net/api/

regards, Ralf

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:49:46 +0000, <florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tomorrow at 2pm MDT I will give a presentation on "Cloud Standards
> Interoperability: Status Update on OCCI and CDMI Implementations" based
on
> the Cloud Plugfest last week at the "Workshop on Science Agency Uses of
> Clouds and Grids".
>
> As there were only the R2AD OCCI implementation and our implementation
> present at the Plugfest, I would like to know which other
implementations