[occi-wg] Event "Cloud Plug Fest Planning Meeting"

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 7 02:39:35 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I will attend in person and two of my colleagues will attend remotely. It
would be great if the people who can't attend all the time could try to
join the "sync up meetings" at 4:30pm so that we can discuss OCCI related
issues. I will also try to be online in the OCCI IRC channel most of the
time.

Cheers,
Florian