[occi-wg] Fwd: [cmwg] DMTF CMWG attendance at the next two TC meetings

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:56:23 CDT 2011

Forwarding this message (note: will *not* do this as a rule) for the
information of those OCCI-WG members interested in participating with
the DMTF Cloud Management Working Group.  Note those members should
explicitly join the CMWG to be informed of such details.

They are coming up on two meetings as below that are potentially very
relevant to the OCCI-CMWG engagement.  I have  been trying as time
allows to participate in their call.  For this purpose, connections
are limited and they are asking for participation only from those who
want to contribute technically.  So IF you have expressed interest in
and/or joined the CMWG through our OGF work register connection, and
if you are interested in technically contributing to the meetings
below, I would suggest that you contact Mark if needed for
clarification and plan to join these meetings.

Just trying to promote communication here...

Alan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Mark Carlson <mark.carlson at oracle.com>
> Date: June 28, 2011 12:05:03 PM CDT
> To: "cmwg at dmtf.org" <cmwg at dmtf.org>
> Subject: [cmwg] CMWG attendance at the next two TC meetings
>
> At the TC meeting today, I asked if CMWG members could attend the
> upcoming
> TC meetings:
>
> July 12th - 9am PDT - Technical Committee Meeting - REST
> Harmonization (2 hours)
> Jul;y 19th - 9am PDT - Technical Committee Meeting - CMWG Deep Dive
>
> And the decision was that CMWG members were welcome at both these
> meetings.
>
> To join, just start webex from dmtf.webex.com (TC meeting) and it
> will call you
> or you can use the built in VOIP client.
>
> DMTF does have to pay for any webex participants beyond the 25
> included ones,
> so please join only if you plan to participate. Updates will be
> provided to the main
> group following these calls.
>
> -- mark

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :