[occi-wg] OGF-31...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jan 25 04:05:51 CST 2011

Hi OCCI-WG,

as far as I know right now (mostly from Thijs), there are no OCCI
sessions planned for OGF-31.  Also, so far none of the core WG members
seems to be going to Taiwan.  That is not a problem really, as the
group is making good progress AFAICS.  However, we (aka GFSG) think
that OCCI is missing the option for outreach in the AP area which
OGF-31 was supposed to provide.  Thus the question if somebody from
this list/group would volunteer to at least give a general
overview/outreach presentation in Tapei.

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy...