[occi-wg] New cloud Interoperability testbed project on FutureGrid

Gregor von Lazewski laszewski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:39:18 CST 2011

I just noticed that the manual pages of FG became unavailable based on
systems upgrades that were performed yesterday. Thus all pages that
start with the URL https://portal.futuregrid.org/manual are currently
unavailable to the users and effecting most of the documentation about
FG. Our system administrators are working on fixing this issue. I
expect this to be fixed today.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused for you obtaining
information on how to get access to FG.

Thanks

Gregor