[occi-wg] New cloud Interoperability testbed project on FutureGrid

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:08:03 CST 2011

Hi Gary,

I see you are in and have already requested (and I have approved)
membership.

To get started, see the overall FutureGrid "Getting Started"
information at

https://portal.futuregrid.org/gettingstarted

The tutorials are a good method to get going quickly.

As time goes on, we may want to start up a community discussion board
to exchange information among users within the group as to how to use
and/or test each others implementations.  I'm open to other
suggestions as to ways to share information.

Hope this helps,

Alan