[occi-wg] F2F mtg at OGF33 in Lyon, Fr - September 19-23

Yvon Jegou Yvon.Jegou at inria.fr
Tue Aug 23 02:54:52 CDT 2011

Hi all,

> We have gotten a request to organize a F2F meeting of our group during
> the OGF33 even in Lyon in September 19-23. Except the normal 2-3 slots
> for presentations & discussions I was wondering if their is interest to
> do a real 'working' meeting their as well.

The major objective of the Contrail european project is to manage
elastic user applications at the cloud federation level with  QoS and
QoP guarantees through SLAs. Contrail applications are defined in
standard OVF.
We have been working on the Contrail software specification since this
spring. The current specs are not directly based on the OCCI core and
infrastructure specifications although they seem to be compatible.
Contrail just uses OCCI as the IaaS layer.
We have many common topics of interest with OCCI:
- security
- OVF support
- SLA support
- CDMI

> Please ping back if their is any interests.

I plan to be at the OGF33 event in Lyon and, and to participate to a
possible OCCI meeting (discussion, short presentation).

Best regards,
--
Yvon