[occi-wg] F2F mtg at OGF33 in Lyon, Fr - September 19-23

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Tue Aug 23 01:46:06 CDT 2011

Hi @all,

We have gotten a request to organize a F2F meeting of our group during
the OGF33 even in Lyon in September 19-23. Except the normal 2-3 slots
for presentations & discussions I was wondering if their is interest to
do a real 'working' meeting their as well. That would require a
reasonable number of people willing to commit time and work for OCCI
(e.g. for the extensions finalizing and writting documents).

Please ping back if their is any interests.

Cheers,

-Thijs