[occi-wg] Fwd: [REB-SIENA] WG: Standards in the Cloud, a ETSI/EC event

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Aug 18 11:25:55 CDT 2011

Anyone from the OCCI grop available to attend this event?  It's the
week immediately after OGF 33.

(I have contacted the organizers to ask them for a slot in the
agenda...)

Also, what are the plans for an OCCI-WG meeting or meetings associated
with the Lyon OGF?  I recall hearing it being discussed as a good time
and location to get the group together.

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: