[occi-wg] Fwd: [REB-SIENA] WG: Standards in the Cloud, a ETSI/EC event

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Aug 17 16:03:46 CDT 2011

Anyone from the OCCI grop available to attend this event?  It's the week immediately after OGF 33.

(I have contacted the organizers to ask them for a slot in the agenda...)

Also, what are the plans for an OCCI-WG meeting or meetings associated with the Lyon OGF?  I recall hearing it being discussed as a good time and location to get the group together.

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: