[occi-wg] occi4java implementation experiences document

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 27 09:31:16 CDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

my colleagues and I would be very interested to help writing such an
implementation guide. We could provide a section on our Ruby
implementation and share our idea for handling namespaces by using a
location registry. Together we might also come up with some best practice
hints.

Do you intend to attend the next SNIA Cloud Plugfest?

Cheers,
Florian