[occi-wg] Update of Link Header Rendering

Michael Behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Wed Sep 1 21:15:08 CDT 2010

Good read!.....good job Ralf.
Some comments:
1) Wikipedia reference to REST...for the spec, is there a normative
publication that can be used?  Perhaps
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/top.htm
2) What should a client do with links that do not present a category?
For instance, if a storage category is specified, clients could group it
with other storage elements, etc.  Perhaps implementers SHOULD provide
categories if they are known.
Thanks.