[occi-wg] OCCI Core ready for public comment version

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Mon Nov 8 15:39:52 CST 2010

Michael,

Please find attached a version of the core model with Kind split into two
separate classes. Was it something like this you were looking for?

To me it makes sense to do the split. Before we had the abstraction
between Category and Kind it was tempting to stuff all functionality into
the Category. I do not think it is anymore.

I think this, exactly as you say Michael, definitely help clear things up
a bit :)

If there are any objections I need them asap, if this is going in I need
to start updating the core doc tomorrow. And if anyone has a better name
than "Mixin" please speak up!

regards, Ralf