[occi-wg] Infrastructure Document

Csom Gyula csom at interface.hu
Fri Nov 5 10:12:37 CDT 2010

Thanks for your response!

We are using KVM (hw-assisted virt) hence we need to specify both boot and storage device type:)

Regarding dhcp... it was a mistyping, sorry. What I really meant is adding support for separate DHCP IP
addresses. Rationale:

* There could be situations when the gateway and the DHCP server are different, that is use different
   IP addresses. Meanwhile:
* It seems to be a general feature that the cloud manages IP address leasing - it must ensure that
   the same IP is not used twice, hence in the above situation it must know about the DHCP address.

Cheers,
Gyula