[occi-wg] OCCI XML scheme status?

Csom Gyula csom at interface.hu
Mon May 17 13:11:13 CDT 2010

Yep, I'm interested:-) Even though I've got a slightly different view on the target position of the upcoming format, I'm definetely interested in helping with it. (Regarding my "slightly different view"... I wouldn't consider my opinion established, yet, so I don't "propagate" it now.)

Gyula

Ps.: Dropped a private mail..., too.