[occi-wg] Status of the documents

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Fri May 7 01:49:48 CDT 2010

Hi,

Now that we are out of the public comment phase - and the comments are
in the issue tracker [1] - we are finalizing the docs. Right now the
plan is to release the OCCI Core, OCCI Infrastructure and OCCI HTTP
Header rendering documents as OGF recommendation documents ASAP. If you
wanna help - feel free to ping any of the chairs.

The XHTML5 rendering document although might need to undergo some more
radical changes - Because of those changes this document needs to go
through another public comment phase. Right now the people working on
the cloud-demo also refine the document so this public comment phase
will probably not happen so fast.

Cheers,

-Thijs

[1] http://code.google.com/p/occi

--
Thijs Metsch
Senior Software Engineer Grid and Cloud Technology

http://www.nohuddleoffense.de/ - http://www.twitter.com/befreax