[occi-wg] Reminder Cloud Demo Call Today

Michael Behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Wed May 5 11:20:36 CDT 2010

FYI: Once SGD is working - everyone will be able to get full screen desktops over 443 in a browser.
This can help reduce the number of ports required.  Of course, SGD needs to be able to open an xsession to the boxes - that's being worked a little by Stephen (aka Frankie).  Hopefully some success will occur soon.

We'll also try to hit the services (CDMI and OCCI) from the client over the next week to provide feedback, progress, etc.

Thanks.