[occi-wg] OCCI Editor Getting Started Guide (docs/README.txt)

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Wed Mar 31 04:47:18 CDT 2010

Costas - you make a good point, far from a crazy idea :) and perhaps for everyone here it is wise to review the copyright rules again.

>From what I have seen so far OGF has been very flexible and open to changes in licensing and have actively and positively engaged especially in the area of enforcement through trademark as Sam has suggested.

Regarding substantive edits, we all well know that the docs are currently just coming out of public comment, after which any comments received will be dealt with, resulting in updates. As Chris said, any substantive updates to the specification before official publication may require another 60 days period of public comment.

Andy