[occi-wg] Reminder concall tomorrow: 10am EDT, 4pm CET, 3pm BST

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Wed Jul 7 07:00:57 CDT 2010

Hi,

Just a quick reminder: our concall starts in two hours...

Audio conference information: Toll Free: (866) 682-4770
<tel:(866)%20682-4770>

International: +1 (408) 774-4073 <tel:+1%20(408)%20774-4073>

Conference Code: 1212488

Security Code: 1212

Other international toll free numbers:
http://www.intercall.com/oracle/access_numbers.htm