[occi-wg] Reminder concall tomorrow: 10am EDT, 4pm CET, 3pm BST

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Tue Jul 6 11:25:52 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder for tomorrow's concall - will take place at 10am
EDT, 4pm CET, 3pm BST - I'll send out the conference bridge details
tomorrow.

Agenda for tomorrow's meeting:

* Some administrational stuff (max 10min), collaborations, announcements
etc.
* Roadmap towards OGF30
* Gain an overview of open issues, stuff which needs to be done for a
next revision of the Specification

We'll use the gridforge wiki for this discussion - a skeleton has been
created so we can smoothly walk through this stuff.

Since this is an important meeting - especially regarding the Roadmap -
it would be great if many people could join.

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch
Senior Software Engineer Grid and Cloud Technology

http://www.nohuddleoffense.de/ - http://www.twitter.com/befreax