[occi-wg] special session request (OGF 27)

Xiaoyu Chen xc2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 05:51:13 CST 2010

Hello Alexis:

           Many thanks for your interests and kind offer. I would be great to join your teleconference on Wednesday, if you could provide further details, such as contact number, time, and possible agenda. Face-to-Face meeting would also be great, you know, London is not far, it's just two hour journey. I can easily pop over :)

          Regards!

X. Chen