[occi-wg] special session request (OGF 27)

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 18 04:54:49 CST 2010

Hi,

I have not yet started to setup an agenda for the OGF28 meetings but I
will come back to you as soon as possible.

thanks for getting in touch with us!

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com