[occi-wg] connection to forge failed

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Wed Feb 24 10:15:23 CST 2010

Michele,

OGF have legacy software running on legacy systems with limited resources -
I'm sympathetic to their situation. That said I'm also pragmatic about our
needs - Google Code works, will continue to work, and is neutral territory.
The code and issue tracker were migrated months ago and if the wiki has to
follow then so be it - SourceForge's wiki interface is archaic and as a
result the content lags sufficiently far behind reality as to be of limited
use anyway.

Sam