[occi-wg] connection to forge failed

michele.orru at cnaf.infn.it michele.orru at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Feb 24 09:53:34 CST 2010

Thanks you Sam.

I'm not surprised to see something related to technology that is not
working, and it is managed by OGF.

My webinar about security, hoste on ogf-europe website, can be watched
onkly on Windows with Internet Explorer....and I'm waiting from more
than 5 months to see it converted to Flash.

Michele Orrù
INFN-CNAF