[occi-wg] OCCI Editor Getting Started Guide (docs/README.txt)

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Thu Feb 18 11:48:57 CST 2010

Good question so I'm copying the list (especially for the benefit of the
newcomers).

We maintain a Google Code repository at http://code.google.com/p/occi/ which
includes a Mercurial (hg) repository at https://occi.googlecode.com/hg/ -
this is in addition to the (currently fairly ordinary) marketing site at
http://www.occi-wg.org/ and OGF's GridForge at http://forge.ogf.org/

The best way to get at up-to-the-second updates is to go to the Source tab,
then Browse. There you'll find a "code" and "docs" directory (the purpose of
which should be fairly obvious) and under docs you'll find 3 versions
(DocBook XML, PDF and HTML) of each file. Click on e.g.
occi-core.html<http://code.google.com/p/occi/source/browse/docs/occi-core.html>and
on the right hand side you'll find a "View raw file" link (in this
case
occi-core.html <http://occi.googlecode.com/hg/docs/occi-core.html>).

Note that sometimes the PDF and HTML renderings fall behind the DocBook XML
renderings by a few hours/days but regenerating them is fairly
straightforward, following the instructions in
README.txt<http://occi.googlecode.com/hg/docs/README.txt>

Hope this helps,

Sam