[occi-wg] OCCI Document Status

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 14 07:19:41 CDT 2010

Hi Andre & Group,

We'll use the tracker from the google code project for this. I'll submit
the comments in there...Basic plan is that Andy and Gary work on most of
the comments regarding the XHTML5 doc. Whereas Sam and I will probably deal
with the comments regarding the Core document. But as usual everybody
willing to help is more then welcome! This process will be started asap :-)

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com