[occi-wg] Naming format for occi xsd file

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:37:17 CDT 2010

Hi Costas,

I like that idea, but we are going to have to wait for an ok from the
OGF.  We may want to consider placing words similar to "draft" or
"experimental" somewhere in the top of the path, just to avoid any
possible confusion.
@ David, Thanks for the spec.  Do you have a proposal for handling
different target name spaces like RDF, RDFa, XML ? Has this topic come
up before ?

cheers,
gary