[occi-wg] Naming format for occi xsd file

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 5 09:55:40 CDT 2010

Folks,

Also see http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.84.pdf for the OGF document
describing how this all work.

On 05 Apr 2010, at 11:43, Andre Merzky wrote:

> Note that there is http://ogf.org/schemas/, which was created for
> exactly those purposes.
>
> Best, Andre.
>

> Quoting [Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis] (Apr 05 2010):
>>
>> Hi Gary,
>>
>> How about:
>>
>> http://ogf.org/occi/[version]/[xsd namespace]/[yyyymmdd-c]
>>
>> where 'c' is an incremental revision counter that wraps each day? For
>> instance:
>>
>> http://ogf.org/occi/1.0/XML/20100405-2
>>
>> The first revision of Apr 06, 2010 would then end with 20100406-1.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Costas
>>

>> On 5 Apr 2010, at 06:54, Gary Mazz wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm writing the xsd files for occi as well as the rdfs definition.
>>> We
>>> will probably also end up with a number of xsd files, one for
>>> occi/xhtml5 another for xml or at the least, different versions of
>>> one.
>>>
>>> To keep the naming convention consistent,  we need to agree on a
>>> combining the occi name, occi version, xsd name space (XML, RDFa,
>>> etc)
>>> and xsd version into a coherent naming rule.
>>>
>>> Suggestions are welcome :)
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>>
>>> gary

> Nothing is ever easy.

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE
     Reg. No. 4153469

     +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.