[occi-wg] [Fwd: Re: Upcoming OGF 27 OCCI sessions]

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Sep 18 04:57:20 CDT 2009

Dear Davide,

I was aware of your presentation. Ruben S. Montero, chair in the
session, told me that you were invited to participate, and we were
planning to talk to you. Why don't we meet after the session on EGEE
and RESERVOIR at 19:00?. I think there are many scenarios for
collaboration to build solution for Grid on Cloud?

Look forward to meeting you!.

Ignacio

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/llorente