[occi-wg] [Fwd: Re: Upcoming OGF 27 OCCI sessions]

Davide Salomoni davide.salomoni at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Sep 18 04:29:48 CDT 2009

Dear Ignacio,

I wil be at EGEE '09, and will be giving a talk in the session "Grids
and Cloud Computing: Perspectives and Early Experiences". The title of
the talk is "Enabling Distributed Job Submission in Dynamic Virtual
Execution Environments for EGEE Users".

I will focus on points that are also part of the OpenNebula/EGEE
collaboration, in particular for what regards:

- Dynamic provisioning of EGEE site Worker Nodes, and
- Expanding the Computing Capacity of an EGEE site using cloud
resources.

In the framework of our work, we are also studying and developing an
OCCI-compliant interface to access computing resources.

We are definitely interested in knowing the status of your project,
and in understanding the solutions you mentioned.

Best regards,
Davide

>>> http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
>>> http://www.twitter.com/befreax
>>> Software Engineer Cloud, Grid and Virtualization
>>> Sun Microsystems GmbH
>>> Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
>>> D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com

Davide Salomoni