[occi-wg] please read: OCCI F2F meeting

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Thu Oct 29 07:26:46 CDT 2009

Hi,

the meeting on november 20 will take place on the campus of
Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam.
For directions, please see:

http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/directions/

I will announce the exact meeting room in due time.

Regards,

Thilo Kielmann

PS: There are no hotels close to our campus.
It is recommended to book a hotel downtown, likely close to Museumplein
("museum square") or Leidseplein ("Leiden square"). From both you can take
tram line 5 to "De Boelelaan / VU".

One option (out of many) may be http://www.hotel-hestia.nl/

Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/