[occi-wg] please read: OCCI F2F meeting

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Oct 29 07:12:19 CDT 2009

Quoting [Michele Orr?] (Oct 29 2009):

> We're really interesting to come and share our thoughts on some
> requirements we have.
> Have you any more information about the location, the exact date and so on?

Allow me to answer for Thijs.

The date will be the 20th of November.  Location is the VU (Vrije
University of Amsterdam(*)).  Google map link:

 http://maps.google.de/maps?ie=UTF8&hl=en&view=map&cid=441079692762234692&q=VU+University+Amsterdam&hq=VU+University+Amsterdam&hnear=&z=16

You can reach the VU campus from Amsterdam Schiphol (Airport) via
train: you need to go just one stop (5 min), to 'Amsterdam Zuid/WTC'.
The campus is in walking distance from that station.

We do not yet know the exact room we'll be using, so we'll send more
information about the on-campus details later on.

Best, Andre.

(*) Please do not confuse with the University of Amsterdam (UvA),
which is located in downtown, Amsterdam!

--
Nothing is ever easy.