[occi-wg] Reminder: concall today: 4pm CET,

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 28 03:42:45 CDT 2009

Hi,

Today's concall will be at 4pm CET (Berlin). Be careful: Europe changed
back to winter time so the times in other timezones may vary since e.g.
the US did not change... So please have a look here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=10&day=28&year=2009&p1=37&p2=136&p3=137&p4=248

The agenda will be something like:

- current status discussion
- open issues

We (the chairs) are currently working on organizing a F2F - I hope I can
give you some more details during the concall.

Hope the hear from all of you soon,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com