[occi-wg] Test suite for OCCI

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:42:47 CDT 2009

That's good to hear. Maybe there could be an mutual beneficial exchange
of experiences. I know that had some issues with the affects of network
latencies and found a solution for them.

I haven't used PyUnit. I'm suspect this is a "can 'o worms". Maybe we
can find a group experienced in this area to contribute.

gary