[occi-wg] Test suite for OCCI

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:36:29 CDT 2009

Good idea to get his process started now.

There has been work done in this area by Anna Liu, Associate Professor
at University of New South Wales School of Computer Science.

Here is a link to th itnews article covering the work:
http://www.itnews.com.au/News/153451,stress-tests-rain-on-amazons-cloud.aspx#

gary