[occi-wg] name-based access to resources

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:02:33 CDT 2009

That by default is the unidentified and unqualified (by attributes) occi
name space. If  the representation was in XML, identifying the name
space would be less ambiguous. However, other attributes can be added to
resolve that issue, but that increases the parsing burden approaching
the efficiencies  of other formats. There is no free ride here. Either
the name space information as meta data is presented and need to be
parsed or the meta data is removed and limit name spaces to one type.
Reducing functionality is one way of eliminating  meta data and
improving  efficiencies. If you want more functionality, you will have
to pay for it.

-gary