[occi-wg] confusion about status of link / headers

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Oct 20 18:54:50 CDT 2009

Quoting [Gary Mazz] (Oct 20 2009):

> Adrian,
>
> These issues are business issues and not appropriate discussion for this
> group. The issues about this technology have been brought up by myself
> and others. I'm done discussing this issue. If you trust S3, go for it.:-)

Uhm, I think Adrian is trying to make a technical point, i.e. is
citing prior art.  If you consider the S3 prior art invalid, ok, I
am sure he'll listen to your arguments, and he and Sam will try to
find another example...

Andre.

PS.: You know, it is great to see a group with strong individuals -
but I would not like to chair it... ;-)

Nothing is ever easy.