[occi-wg] GridForge down again?

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Oct 20 03:25:24 CDT 2009

Great - it's back up now, however it seems permissions are broken which is
hiding our content from view. As you can see from the attached screenshot
the FeatureMatrix is indexed by Google (under the gridforum.org domain!?!)
however trying to access it gives:

*You have been denied access to this page. Please log in to verify your
> access permissions.*

I'm guessing it will be dropped by Google on the next pass as a result.

Sam