[occi-wg] help needed & this weeks OCCI concall

behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Mon Oct 5 21:59:13 CDT 2009

I made updates regarding issue #4 and submitted them - let me know if
they are okay and if I got the process down - if so, I can help with
some other edits this week.  I just added some occi+xml verbiage to the
POST verb and added it to the list of MIME types - hope that's okay.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC