[occi-wg] help needed & this weeks OCCI concall

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:33:01 CDT 2009

This is very disturbing  information. I hope we will not end up with a
last minute release and we all have time to approve the content.

I have changes in the storage area, but they are yet to be approved
after 2 weeks.
We still open item on "units" which looks like there was only one
dissenting vote against it.

I believe we need another meeting this week for the editors...

cheers,
gary