[occi-wg] who is coming to the F2F

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Nov 17 03:19:46 CST 2009

Thijs,

I'd suggest the "get-the-spec-done" session should last [almost] the entire
day and open issues should be assessed either after it's done or the
following week on the list (running through issue lists is a tedious time
sink that can be easily distributed - in the very least it would be best to
flag issues needing discussion beforehand).

Sam