[occi-wg] who is coming to the F2F

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 17 02:45:46 CST 2009

Till now 6,7 people said they would come...1 person asked that the
conference line should be open all the time...

So here is my first proposed agenda for Friday (all times are CET):

9am - 10am  	Get-together (Who has the best notebook etc...)
10am - 11am 	Open issue/discussion about the current open
		proposals/issue
11am - 12:30pm	Get-the-spec-done session

lunch

1:30pm - 2:30pm	Roadmap for OCCI
2:30pm - 3pm  	break
3pm - 4pm  	Collaboration (SNIA/DMTF/etc) / demos / technical
		details
4pm - 5pm  	Conference line open for discussions

Anything missing? More topics to discuss? To be honest this time frames
are not really fix but more a guideline :-)

Looking forward meeting you all in Amsterdam,

-Thij

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com