[occi-wg] ElasticHosts statement on Patent Licensing relating to OCCI

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed May 27 13:17:45 CDT 2009

> > FWIW the OGF IPR policy is drawn into the membership agreement so
> > member companies are covered across the board...
>
> Does our having signed up to this make any difference?  Thijs?  Alexis?

Well not really (but do not nail me on this statement) In the history of
OGF this doesn't have to happen a lot. And until we are not pushing Sun
Cloud APi into the OGF group we are fine without an signed statement.

Everything which is posted or stated in concalls already falls under the
OGF IPR by the way...

Cheers,

-Thijs