[occi-wg] Incorporating units into OCCI

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:17:48 CDT 2009

Andre,

Maybe I've misinterpreted what was proposed? I though if a particular
industry infrastructure, like broadcast and telecom, natively uses a
terminology like bits, the spec won't support their native terminology.
For example cable channels, satellites and  mpeg is commonly referred to
bits.

By not supporting the native units of an industry, you infer that is not
an industry your specification recognizes. I'm sure that's not the
intent, but that is how it may be interpreted.

-gary