[occi-wg] Simple JSON rendering for OCCI

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Fri May 15 04:29:55 CDT 2009

Alexis,

JSDL has shown that extensions work fine even (sigh) with XML
namespaces, without breaking interop.

Leaving extension points with xsd:any with namespace #other and lax
content allows for easy interop by just ignoring vendor-specific stuff.

-Alexander

Am 14.05.2009 um 21:01 schrieb Alexis Richardson <alexis.richardson at gmail.com