[occi-wg] [llup] Re: Microsoft: "Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub) as the future direction"

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:38:41 CDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Alexis Richardson <
alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sylvain - thanks!  I'm cc'ing Tony who wrote the reverse http spec.
>
> I suspect this is now OT for OCCI, but please continue directly, or if
> enough OCCI-WG people are interested, on-list.

Just want to quickly jump in and point out the fact that while I'm excited
to take part in this particular discussion, I'm away all morning and
throughout most of the afternoon (based on MDT) so it will be a while before
I'm able to chime back in.  None-the-less, looking forward to jumping in
head first upon my return.

NOTE: We should probably take OCCI off and encourage those who'd like to
follow along and/or join in to join the conversation via the LLUP group @
http://groups.google.com/group/llup

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://broadcast.oreilly.com/m-david-peterson/