[occi-wg] Process: Format decisions made and to come

Richard Davies richard.davies at elastichosts.com
Wed May 13 07:48:13 CDT 2009

Thijs, Ignacio, Alexis and Sam,

As the four coordinators of the OCCI working group, I would like to ask you
to clarify the process going forward for our format discussions.

It has been a good if controversial discussion, with many decent points
raised on all sides. On the other hand, it continues to take up a lot of the
bandwidth of this list.

As the coordinators, I would like you to jointly state which decisions you
consider to have been made (which we should therefore cease to generate
noise debating) and which decisions are still open (and hence worth spending
time contributing to).

For the open decisions, I'd ideally like a rough idea of how and by when we
intend to resolve them, so that it is clear when the list will move on to
focus primarily on other issues.

Thanks in advance,

Richard.